Duties and Authority
Head of Institute of BIPA
- Leading the organization and coordinate the functions and duties of BIPA Institutions both internally and externally.
- Plan and lead the implementation of BIPA institution programs.
- Responsible for all activities undertaken, both routine activities and program activities.
- Reporting activities of the organization and accountability annually to the Chairperson through Vice Chairman I.
- Planning for teaching activities.
- Developing teaching materials.
- Carry out trainings, workshops, seminars, certifications, or other similar activities for educators.
- Promoting BIPA program at STMIK IKMI.
- Report and be accountable for the implementation of the program to the Chairman of the Institute of BIPA each end of the activity or program.
- Implementing learning.
- Evaluate learning.
- Report the learning outcomes to the Chairman of the BIPA Institute at the end of each semester.