Being a language institute Infdonesia for Foreign Speakers (BIPA) that excel in Cirebon, Indramayu, Majalengka and Kuningan (Ciayumajakuning).
- BIPA organize learning to prepare students to be able to speak Indonesian fluently, both orally and written.
- Organizing BIPA based learning Indonesian culture, especially Ciayumajakuning.
- Preparing Darmasiswa students to achieve the target according to the objectives of the Foreign Cooperation Planning Bureau (BPKLN) of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Preparing learners to be able to follow the lectures at STMIK IKMI.
- Preparing learners in various needs in Ciayumajakuning area.
Target BIPA Institute that refers to the vision and mission.
Students and Graduates
- Darmasiswa is a learner who gets a scholarship from the Indonesian government to learn Indonesian language, culture, and art for a year or two semesters.
- Foreign Students / Matriculation are foreign students who will study and / or continue their studies at IKMI, both regular and non-regular programs.
- Foreign Learners are students from abroad who will perform various activities in Indonesia, particularly in the area of Ciayumajakuning.
- Having a suitable educator qualification standards.
- Having suitably qualified staff
- Established a conducive academic atmosphere.
- Mentoring and coaching by lecturers and staff to learners
- Produced works of learners.
- Involvement of learners in various activities that support the achievement of learning objectives
The strategy to achieve the vision and mission of the Institute of BIPA as follows.
Students and Graduates
- Strengthen network with stakeholders and various parties outside campus equipped with
- Establish cooperation with various universities in full scholarship program to prospective learners
- Sending lecturers to join BIPA teaching trainers.
- Sending staff for training BIPA management
- Developing a conducive academic atmosphere to enable students, faculty, and support staff to work optimally in accordance with their respective functions.
- Involving the entire academic community in non-academic activities that help achieve the goal of learning.
- Joining the various competitions as one form of achievement.
- Involving learners in the activities of academic and non-academic.
- Applying IT to publicize the Institute’s programs BIPA.